The Crying Cowboy - TV Series - Writer/Creator

The Client: This TV treatment is currently being pitched and not for public consumption at this time. I created the show and wrote the pilot.


The Project:
During the COVID lockdown, I created a new character for television known only as “M”. She is the latest addition to the great American Western genre. Her story is epic in scale yet promises to turn the typical frontier cowboy adventure series on its head.



The Images:
I am including images from the deck that show the creative process, but don't give away too much about this forthcoming project. I collaborated directly with a fabulous illustrator in Manhattan and created a fifty-page deck along with character and episode breakdowns, compelling visuals and my finished pilot episode. I have been the acting Production Designer talking the illustrator through the tone, providing the visual references and even photoshopping many images.


The Process:

Once I created the six lead characters and series arc I pitched the idea to a television producer in New York City and the star we had in mind. Happily, the two of them jumped on board and began creating with me an entirely new Western world which is in the hands of many leading television directors, producers, and agents.

I’m looking forward to bringing this amazing project to the public




Comments